Full changelogs of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Update released on June 9, 2020.
- SSR “Creation” Fighter Diane released.
- Players can pull her out from the 100-Day Thank You Pick Up.
100-Day Celebration Events
- New Hawk Pass available.
- 100-Day Celebration [7DS] Mission
- 100-Day Celebration Global Drop & Exchange Shop.
- Bingo Number Ticket Global Drop for Bingo Event.
- Goal Reach Event Reward Up
- Death Match Reward Festival.
- Daily Share for Rewards (1x Event Dungeon Key)
- Equipment Salvaging Event
- Hero Enhancement Success Rate Increased
- 100-Day Secret Box. Password: 7DS100
Training Dungeon Unlocked – Training Grotto
Players are now able to play the Training Grotto after clearing Episode 109.
More details regarding this new game mode can be read at Training Dungeon.
- Now you finally can get UR Equipment, which is only available to obtain via Equipment Engraving.
- At the moment, only Valenti, Diane, Gilthunder, and Howzer are available for engraving equipment. More heroes will be added over time!
- More details can be read at the Equipment Guide.
Equipment Engraving Costs
Hammers of Vaizel
Using Hammers of Vaizel is the new 7DS item, which has just been released as of now. It is an easy and quick way to increase the value of the awakened stats.
For now, players can obtain it from the Training Grotto and Equipment Draw!
There is a chance of failing when using Hammers of Vaizel. The stat value will not increase in these cases.