Full details of the 7DS x Attack on Titan Collaboration update on July 21.
7DS x Attack on Titan Collaboration
- SSR [Titan Form] Eren Jaeger
- SSR [Greatest Soldier] Levi
- SSR [Greatest Soldier] Mikasa Ackermann
- SR [Cadet Corps] Eren Jaeger
All of the new heroes can be drawn from the [7DS] x [Attack on Titan] Collab Pick Up Draw Banner.
- New Costumes: Scout Regiment Costume Sets
- New Heroes with Engravings: Eren Jaeger, Mikasa, and Levi.
- More Specific Drop Rates: For example, Before 1.28% – After 1.2759%
- Death Match Invitation Pop-up can now be turned off via the Game Settings ⇒ Notifications.
- Cooking Improvements: Players now can easily organize recipes as shown below:
- New improved UI when taking a dish in the team settings before a better:
- New affinity function allows you to pick all of the available resources:
- Chat Improvements: Players now can easily check people info, tag them, block them, or invite specific person on the chat to Death Match by tapping on their avatar. System Messages and Knighthood Member’s login info are also added.
- Constant Patrol Improvements:
- Auto Clear Tickets are now unlocked after finishing Chapter 4. Before, it’s Chapter 5.
- The Quick Menus located at the bottom left of the screen is now can be hidden, making the game screen content easier to see.
- Hero Favorites and Sorting: Players now can find their favorite Heroes much easier when sorting:
- More details added to the Draw screens when players press the [?] button.
- When salvaging equipment, equipment set icon displayed.
- Added report button at the end of a Vaizel Fight Festival battle.
- The calculations for both the PVP (Elite) and PVP (Normal) are done at the same time.
- Increased Week Point damage for Blue Gowther and Golgius from 60%/90%/150% to 80%/110%/170%.
- Detonate effect now deals extra 20% (instead of 15%) additional damage per Ultimate Orb the target has.
- SSR [Elite Demon] Melascula of Faith added to Platinum Coin Shop.