Is it best to use SR Heroes or SSR Heroes for Associations in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross? In this article, let’s figure it out!
When you level up your association hero level, gears & ultimate level, you will gain more base stats from the association slot, up to 10%.
It’s best to use SR Heroes for Combined Attacks:
- It’s best to use SR Heroes for combined attacks rather than SSR Heroes.
- Seems like SSR Heroes give more stats at first, but after you upgrade your SR heroes Ultimate Moves to level 6 (max level), they will be much better than SSR Heroes.
- Of course, you can also upgrade those SSR Heroes as well but it is extremely expensive and will be totally wasted if you don’ use those Heroes.
- Thus, when you spend your Gold Coins in the shop, better to not spend them blindly. Check to see whether you need any for upgrading the Ultimate Moves first!
Best Heroes for Association
Shared by ghostROBOT22
I believe that a lot of players trying to spend tons of Diamonds in the last banner. I myself also did that and now I have tons of Gold & Silver Coins in the inventory.
Want to have the best ways to spend those coins? This is the list of all Heroes you want to invest in for a stronger Combined Attack Ultimates.
- Blue/Green Gilthunder for Red Howzer
- Blue Guila for Red Gilthunder and Green Jericho
- Simon for Blue Slater
- Gustav for Green Helbram
- Red/Blue Jericho for Red Ban
- Red/Blue Griamore for Blue Diane
- Blue Arthur for Green Merlin
- Blue Meliodas for Blue Elizabeth & Hawk
- Red Diane for Meliodas
- Green/Blue Howzer for Blue Diane + Red Guila
- Green/Red Dreyfus for Blue Hendrickson;
SSR Jericho is dominating in the meta at the moment so upgrading her Ultimate Move is not a waste actually. The SSR Jericho will give more stats than SR Jericho in the end.
is this list up to date?
Yes, of course!
Why some characters can be use in multiple associations for example diane but some can’t do for example merlin?
It’s all due to the game story!
What do you mean by that can yo explain a little bit more
are there any details as to how the associated heroes gear affects the main heroes stats? does the Onslaught set on a associated hero, also increase the atk stats on the main?
Yes, equipping gears on associated heroes increases the power of the main Heroes. Tried and tested 😀
A question but the grade of hero influence stats? for example Arthur Blu ssr it’s equal value of Arthur Blu ur? thanks