The new boss battle, Demon Kimara, is finally here!
This is the original demon, created by the 7DS creators. Defeat him to get the exchange materials, which can be further exchanged for a lot of growth materials and especially the Part.2 Guaranteed SSR Ticket.
Get more scores to get SSR Evolution Pendants and the Part.1 Guaranteed SSR Ticket!
Recommended Teams for Demon Kimara
Here are some strong and F2P friendly teams for you to defeat the demon much easier!
Please share the team you are using for Demon Kimara below with everyone!
Demon Kimara Skills
- Betray Spike: Deals Shatter damage.
- Savage Strike: Deals Poison damage (3 turns).
- Savage Sweep: Prevents Ultimate Move Gauges from filling up for 2 turns.
- Savage Rampage (Ultimate): Deals Spike damage.
Every 4 turns, a buff is applied which increases the mace’s damage. When the mace gets bigger, it becomes overheated and cannot move.
- Betray Crush: Decreases skill ranks & depletes Ultimate Move Gauges.
- Savage Crush: Deals Poison damage (3 turns).
- Betray Impact: Deals damage & Lifesteals 30% of the damage.
- Savage Impact: Disables Recovery Skills for 1 turn.
- Revenger of Purgatory (Ultimate): Disables Buff and Debuff Skills for 2 turns.
Every 3 turns, a buff is applied which increases the mace’s damage. When the mace gets bigger, it becomes overheated and cannot move.
- Uses [certain skill] every 2 turns.
- The number of Skill Uses increased by 2.
- Immune to Stun / Petrify / Freeze / Coerce.
- Can only be affected by 1 stack of Attack Disable or Debuff Disable.
- Increases damage dealt against Poisoned enemies by 50%.
- Gains Attack Skill Damage Increase or Debuff Attack Skill Damage Increase every 3 turns.
- Increase each basic stat by 10% for each Buff on the enemy. Limit 10 times.
- Damage taken from Humans +30%
I used red Gowther with Benimaru, Mikasa, and (Nunchaku) Ban and have been doing decent. Just got Lion Sin Escanor (red) I’ll see how he fares. Buffs on your heroes make him like ripped and he schlapps your characters. So Amplify is a no go. Thx for the reference
P.s. First to comment