Quick Guide to the PvE Progression Loop you want to do in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross.
Basically, this is your daily farming steps. Follow steps from 1 to 7 then repeat until you feel like you know the game well enough :D.
Quick SDSGC PvE Farming Guide
- Farm in SP Dungeon During Book Event (Half Stamina, Selling Books for Gold)
- Upgrade Equipment: SSR Gears on the left side, C gears on the right side. More details here.
- Farm Awakening Materials & SSR Gears During Free Stage Events.
- Do some easy Awakenings. Focus on Farming Heroes first (See the best farming teams below).
- Farm Boss Battles (Extreme) during Half Stamina Event
- Upgrade Farming Team & Salvaging SSR +1 gears (remember to upgrade them to +1 first before salvaging for more Awakening Stones).
- Focus on upgrading left side SSR Gears then move to right side SSR Gears.
- Back to step 1.
- Get Stamina Potions from Silver Coins, Friendship Coins, Guild Shop and Daily Tasks.
- Complete all Town quests and get them all to 100% for a lot of extra resources, including Stamina Potions.
- Completing all Towns and farming Extreme Bosses then salvaging. You can easily get full 5* SSR gears on the left sides.
- Make sure to use your Keys in SP Dungeon Event whenever you can. Never let that stuff cap out or you will miss out on potential SSR Pendants as well as SR.
Best Farming Teams for New Players
|Main Heroes||Sub (4th Slot)|