The Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth has finally arrived in Rise of Kingdoms world! And here are all of the details you want to know to maximize the potential rewards of the event!
Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth
- Both Meliodas & Elizabeth in this event is Speed type.
- However, all of the attribute advantage/disadvantage are disabled during the event. You can freely use any hero without worrying about the attribute difference.
- The boss is immune to stun, Petrify, and Corrosion.
- If you apply Freeze on Meliodas, he will recover from it at the beginning of the next turn.
- Players cannot apply the Attack Disable debuffs on Meliodas when he has 4 or less Ultimate Move Gauge Orbs.
There are 2 phases when you raiding the Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth:
- Meliodas Counter skill is only effective against Debuff skills.
- Elizabeth’s Ultimate Move has the Rejuvenate buff which significantly recovers the boss HP (1500% of the recovered HP in the next turn).
- It’s best to use Freeze skill on Elizabeth to stop her from recovering the HP.
- Meliodas Counter skill is now effective against all skills.
- Elizabeth has a skills which blocks all Buffs/Debuffs skills.
- Meliodas’s Ultimate Move and Elizabeth’s Ultimate Move have the Ruin effect. Prevent these Ruin effects from stacking up otherwise you will be wiped out in just seconds.
Best Teams for Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth
It’s best to focus on Elizabeth on phase 1 due to the Rejuvenate she has. Freeze her. Slowly build up your Ultimates and then finish off the Meliodas using Freeze + Ultimates. Build up another Freeze + Ultimates combo before going to phase 2 to finish off 1 boss right at the beginning.
Freeze is very useful at removing Melidas’s counter skill effect & Elizabeth Rejuvenate.
- Hard: Recommended CC of 110,000
- Extreme: Recommended CC of 140,000
- Hell: Recommended CC of 160,000
Please share the team you are using to defeat the Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth with us!
This guide is still being updated.