The Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth has finally arrived in Rise of Kingdoms world! And here are all of the details you want to know to maximize the potential rewards of the event!
Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth
- Both Meliodas & Elizabeth in this event is Speed type.
- However, all of the attribute advantage/disadvantage are disabled during the event. You can freely use any hero without worrying about the attribute difference.
- The boss is immune to stun, Petrify, and Corrosion.
- If you apply Freeze on Meliodas, he will recover from it at the beginning of the next turn.
- Players cannot apply the Attack Disable debuffs on Meliodas when he has 4 or less Ultimate Move Gauge Orbs.
There are 2 phases when you raiding the Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth:
- Meliodas Counter skill is only effective against Debuff skills.
- Elizabeth’s Ultimate Move has the Rejuvenate buff which significantly recovers the boss HP (1500% of the recovered HP in the next turn).
- It’s best to use Freeze skill on Elizabeth to stop her from recovering the HP.
- Meliodas Counter skill is now effective against all skills.
- Elizabeth has a skills which blocks all Buffs/Debuffs skills.
- Meliodas’s Ultimate Move and Elizabeth’s Ultimate Move have the Ruin effect. Prevent these Ruin effects from stacking up otherwise you will be wiped out in just seconds.
Best Teams for Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth
It’s best to focus on Elizabeth on phase 1 due to the Rejuvenate she has. Freeze her. Slowly build up your Ultimates and then finish off the Meliodas using Freeze + Ultimates. Build up another Freeze + Ultimates combo before going to phase 2 to finish off 1 boss right at the beginning.
Freeze is very useful at removing Melidas’s counter skill effect & Elizabeth Rejuvenate.
- Hard: Recommended CC of 110,000
- Extreme: Recommended CC of 140,000
- Hell: Recommended CC of 160,000
Please share the team you are using to defeat the Final Boss Meliodas & Elizabeth with us!
This guide is still being updated.
So I don’t have red gowther (bad luck at summons). What’s the alternate unit?
buy him in the coin shop
For the last team: R.Escanor R.Merlin R.Gowther G.Alioni
Alioni doesnt serve any purpose – i think this should be R.Jericho
You are right! My bad! Thank you so much!
So I basically froze her when I could at the end of my turn. Doing as much damage as I could to Meli and then unleashing my ult to finish him off. Building ult gauge for the next phase and it shouldn’t be too hard. Also I found out once Meli uses his counter in phase2 if you freeze him then attack it won’t activate so that’s a good way in countering him.
Yeah freeze basically removes those buffs and stances. Thanks for sharing the great information with us!
is putting red jericho as a sub a great idea? also is it alright to use green merlin instead of the red one?
if you have red derieri you should put red jericho as sub. green merlin is not a good ideia, the red one freezes and thats her use on the team
unfortunately i got green derieri instead of the red one. i was thinking of defending myself with the perfect cube and let red escanor do the job ((i know its v stupid)). by the time i wrote the comment, yeah, i leveled up red merlin so that she can catch up w the others.
Red one is used for freeze, so replace her with gustav for freeze
aah thats a great idea since they have similar skills
Nope… Because RMerlin has the Freeze skill…
yeah. i didnt know that enemies can take up additional damage from the freeze… which made me straight up stupid.
i use merlin as damage dealer and i think she is pretty decent, just use gustav for freeze if u don’t have red merlin, my team comp are Blue Diane, Green Merlin, and Gustav. not the best but if you are not looking for point this do just fine