Final Boss Merlin is now available in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross! Defeat her following our team recommendations and tips in this guide to the top of the leaderboard easier and obtain all of the valuable items!
Best Final Boss Merlin Teams
Below is the list of all best Heroes you can use during this event:
|Who doesn’t love Howzer?|
|High damage Charge damage.|
|Support Heroes||Remove debuffs on all allies.|
Great Unique for all Strength Heroes.
|Rank-up is always useful.|
|Sub Heroes||Unique is super helpful for staying longer in the fight.|
|Great Unique buff for all Strength allies.|
Final Boss Merlin Basics
- The boss’s attribute is HP.
- So that she is weak to Strength Heroes.
- She is immune to Stun, Freeze, Petrify, Attack Disable, Buff Disable, Ultimate Move Damage Dealt Decrease, and Coerce.
- There are 3 levels:
- Hard: Recommended CC is 100,000
- Extreme: Recommended CC is 130,000
- Hell: Recommended CC is 150,000
- Final Boss Merlin deals 300% damage to Speed and Demon Heroes.
- Illusions protecting Merin has a stance skill with reflect effect.
- When the illusions get destroyed, Merlin’s HP and defense are decreased.
- Merlin uses a barrier skill with high defense to protect herself and the allies after every 2 turns..
- For every dead ally, her DEF decreased by 40%.
- If your Ultimate Move Gauges are under 5 orbs, she gains 10% attack.
- Counterattack damage towards Merlin is reduced by 80%
- Her Skills are similar to the Green Merlin.
Phase 2: Final Boss Merlin casts freeze skills. Her illusions have skills that decrease Ultimate Move Gauges of the opponents.
- Skills are similar to Red Merlin
- Her HP is reduced by 40% whenever an ally is killed.
- She doesn’t have the attack buff when your Ultimate Gauges are under 5.
Tips for Defeating Final Boss Merlin
- It’s best to destroy Merlin’s illusions first as it will make Merlin weaker.
- There is a mission requiring you to deal more than 200,000 damage towards one enemy in a single attack. Please note that this one doesn’t count the damage dealt to Merlin’s Cube.
Defeat the boss to get these rewards: