This The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Hero Basic Guide will give you the ideas regarding hero stats, skills and the most essential information you want to know when started playing the game!
- Attack: Damage dealt to the enemies
- Defense: Incoming damage reduction.
- HP: Hero health.
- Penetration: Damage that ignores defense.
- Resistance: Penetration damage reduction.
- Crit Rate: Chance of getting critical hits.
- Crit Damage: Damage of critical hits.
- Crit Resistance: Reduces the chance of taking critical hits.
- Crit Defense: Crit damage reduction.
- Recovery Rate: Healing effect received from skills.
- Lifesteal: Damage getting converted into health.
When you increase the level, awaken, limit break or equip gears, the Hero stats will increase accordingly.
The Combat Class (CC) is the hero total power combined by all of the mentioned stats.
You will face the CC parameter a lot throughout the game.
There are 6 types of skills in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross as shown below:
|Damage||Skills that deal damage|
|Damage & Debuff||Skills that deal damage & casts debuff (negative) effect|
|Debuff||Skills that cast debuff (negative) effects|
|Buff||Skills that cast buff (positive) effects to self/allies|
|Defense||Skills that protect self/allies|
|Recovery||Skills that heal self/allies|
Hero Types & Races (Factions)
All Heroes/Characters in the game have a type and a race (faction). There are 3 types and 6 races in total.
A Hero in the game can have many variations, each variation has a different type.
Players usually name a specific Hero based on his/her type. For example, Green Meliodas and Red Meliodas.
Hero Closet (Skin)
While the Hero skins/closet can make your Heroes less boring, they also come with some additional stats that increase the power of the Heroes.
There are various kinds of costumes: Outfit, Weapon and Cosmetic.
Each hero can wear up to 5 closets of each type at once. However, there is only one actively displayed on the screen.
Players can either limit-break the Heroes or purchase using Gems, gold or PvP coins to unlock hero closets.
Some closets are shared between versions of the same character.
Hero Rarity & Limit Breaking
There are 4 hero rarities in 7DS Grand Cross:
- R: Level 30
- SR: Level 40
- SSR: Level 50
- UR: Level 60+
You can find R, SR and SSR Heroes from normal pulls, UR heroes can only be obtained by doing limit-break of the SSR Heroes.
To do limit-break, the Hero needs to be at max level. Limit breaking also requires resources and materials.
After the level break, hero level gets reset to 1.
Almost all The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Heroes share a bond with other Heroes.
When they are in the same team, they can strengthen each other by granting extra stats or new combined attack skills.
This is one of the most important factors when it comes to team building.
The affinity level of a Hero shows how much he/she likes you. Give your heroes affinity-specific items or their favorite meals to level up the affinity.
There are 5 affinity levels in total and each one gives you a different reward:
- Level 1: Illustration
- Level 2: Hero Voice Line
- Level 3: Gems
- Level 4: Hero Emote
- Level 5: Hero Costume
How to Set Team
You can organize your deck with the Set Team button located at the bottom of the center.
You can check on the Set Team. On the setting team screen, you can see the heroes, combat class.
Tap and the association slot below the hero slot. You can select and set up the associated hero.
You can also set up recommended members more comfortably with the Auto Set button.
Setting Team Screen
- Hero Selection: By tapping the hero section, you can choose the hero and build your team.
- Team Selection / Team Name Modification: You can build 5 different teams in total and rename them as you can recognize easily by tapping the pen button.
- Setting Associated Heroes: By setting associated heroes, you can raise heroes’ stats more. You can set associated heroes when you get RANK 10. There are special associated heroes with a special effect so please make sure to check on it.
- Auto Set: Through this button, you can set your team easily and efficiently. Sometimes it would be good to leave team setting to A.I.
- Combat Class: Combat Class displays the currently configured team. The higher combat class, the stronger team.