The PvP game mode of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is unlocked when you get into the Story Chapter 4.
It’s time to start the real-time battles against other players! In case the game cannot find you an online player to do the duel, you will fight against AI instead.
SDS:GS PvP Modes
There are 2 PvP game-modes in SDS:GC:
- Gearless: Ignore all gears equipped. The Gearless mode rewards Gems.
- Geared: All equipped gears are taken into account. Unlocked once you reached Gold rank in the Gearless Mode. The Geared Mode rewards coins, which can be used for increasing character stats or for purchasing exclusive weapon customers.
- There is also a PvP Tournament Mode in the future. During this Tournament, the top 100 players will fight against each other for the top spot. All players in the game will be able to spectate these battles.
There are 2 separate ranking systems for both Gearless and Geared modes. Defeat other players, climb on the ladder system and earn the rewards every week.
Which Heroes I should use in PvP?
Firstly, you want to check out our Tier List to see the best Heroes for PvP in the current meta right now.
Or at least to see if the Heroes you using are decent or not.
Best Tips for PvP
- Freeze//Petrify can cancel/prevent buffs/debuffs. Frozen/petrified units cannot take any healing.
- Stun can only stun the enemies, not as useful as Freeze/Petrify.
- Snatch steals a certain percentage of the enemy stats. You can counter Snatch by using any “Purify” ability or using CC on Ban. Or you can just kill Ban.
- Since Petrify and Freeze cancel debuffs, If you use Snatch on an enemy and them you freeze/petrify it, your Snatch will be removed in the next turn.
- Do not heal your frozen/petrified units.
- Always plan ahead on what debuffs/buffs you will use on what unit.
For example, Freeze the King, then Attack Seal Jericho for the best effectiveness. If you change these targets, you will leave the King with Cleanse, making your moves totally wasted.
- If Meliodas is on low HP and you don’t want to attack him due to his Full Counter, save up until you have a skill that can kill him immediately. He cannot Full Counter if he is dead.
- Green Meliodas’s counter cannot reduce the damage taken (Blue Meliodas can). His skill is also based on HP% so if he uses the skill at full HP, you will lose just a very little HP.
- Try to build up a priority list at the starting of the battle to see who are the biggest threads.
- The priorities can change so it’s totally fine If you focus on Jericho at turn 1 then focus on King at turn 2. This is totally fine when he has great crit or when he is building his Ultimate faster than the others.
- While making the priority list, put the threats into different categories: King is a utility card, Jericho can burst damage, Ban is an annoyance who relies on his teammates after first turns, Arthur can buff his allies etc.
Hopefully, you have found this 7DS PvP guide helpful and have some nice battles in the game with the information you have gathered.
Team Building Strategies
There are a ton of ways to build up your teams in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. We will just list out the best and simplest ways to build up your team in the beginning of the game.
This kind of team aims for getting the Ultimate Skill on one of the first turns.
1 of the main Heroes you must have in this kind of team is Green Merlin and use Apple Pies, which can be obtained via the Coin Shop. The other Heroes in the team are the ones that have very powerful Ultimates.
Ideally, you want to start the fight with 2 Ultimate Gauges on each Hero. You can do that by having the Green Merlin’s unique and the Apple Pies as mentioned above.
This kind of team aims for taking down one or more enemies in the first turn. This strategy is being used by tons of players in the game due to the power and simplicity of it.
Support 1-2 very high damage characters using 1-2 support Heroes.
For the food, use Chicken Matango to increase the Hero attack.
Meatshield, or tank team, aims for mitigating all of the incoming damage until the Ultimate skills are all ready.
All of the defensive foods are suitable for this team.
If you have any special PvP team-building strategy in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross want to share with us, please comment down below!
the rank mode will reset every week with the starting rank is -1 your previous rank. if a person final rank of the week was, for example, Gold V, will he start again at Gold V when the next reset comes or will he drop to Silver 1?
Gold 5 -> Gold 4 😀
??? Dude the ranking system is backwards. Gold IV is higher than Gold V.
My bad! Didn’t know why I made that comment.
Yes, your first comment is accurate!