I have a lot of comments lately regarding recovering lost The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross accounts, which weren’t bound to any email or game account yet. And seems like a lot of people are facing this one.
I have just recovered my unbound 7DS account so I really want to give you the steps here to make it simple.
How to Recover Lost 7DS Grand Cross Accounts
- Create a new game account and sync it with at least one (1) sync method (Facebook, Google Play, Game Center, etc.) to serve as the host of your old data.
- Provide us with the screenshot of purchase receipts associated with the old account for verification.
- If purchases were not made with the old account, please make sure to use the same device where you played the old account on as this will be the verification method.
- Go to the game Support page.
- Click My Inquiry.
- Login using your Google or Facebook account. If it asks for your age, just enter a random age (make sure it’s over 18).
- Click here then choose Contact Customer Support.
- In the Category section, choose Account → Account Recovery Request.
- If you have these additional details, kindly provide them in the content space as well. Try to mention as much information as possible.
- Netmarble ID of the old account
- Account rank of the old account
- Hero roster information of the old account
You can use the template below for the message:
Hi Netmarble The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Support Team!
Please help me recover my lost account. I forgot to bind it to one of my accounts accidentally lost the access to i
The information of my lost account is mentioned above with this message.
My account is on the server_____
My account has these heroes unlocked)___
Below are the screenshots of my old purchase receipts (if available):
- Please also be noted that account recovery is a sensitive process and may not be guaranteed to be successful.
- Please understand that the new account information provided will be overwritten as part of the recovery process.
- Netmarble cannot verify your device if it has been restored to factory settings after the account was lost.
- Netmarble is not able to recover game data that has already been registered under a sync method. In such cases, you will need to remember the sync method. Please note that we are unable to provide this information due to account security.
You will receive a reply email from them soon and they might ask for some extra information. That’s why It’s recommended to mention as much information as you can in the first email:
- Name of the lost account.
- Netmarble ID of the lost account (if you have).
- Old Friend Code (if you have).
- Server: Japan or Global
- Old Device: Android or iOS
- Any screenshots of the account containing personal information like purchase receipt, account name, PvP ranking, etc.
- Name of some that account has.
Good luck recovering your lost The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross account!