Since doing reroll accounts in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross takes quite a long time, about 15 minutes or so, we have created a script that automatically does the reroll for you!
How to use 7DS Auto Reroll:
- Download the auto script from the link above.
- Download Bluestacks here. It’s required to use Bluestacks on your PC in order to use this tool. The game will be automatically installed when open the app.
- On the Bluestacks window, click at this button or press the hotkey Ctrl + Shift + F7:
- Then, press this button to Load the script you have just downloaded from the Step 1:
- The script should now show up on the screen:
Optional: You can gain a shortcut for it. For example, Ctrl + Alt + Z
- Open the game, ensure that you are on the welcome screen (choosing servers).
- Make sure that your game is in the portrait mode by pressing Ctrl + Shift + H, go to the Settings tab then untick the “Play in landscape mode”!
- Press Play Macro button or the Hotkey Ctrl + Alt + Z you have gained for the script before:
- The script is now playing The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross for you!
- This tool will auto play the game and draw the first 11x pulls for you. It leaves you 32 Diamonds left so you can draw the rest yourself.
- It’s best to use this tool after you reset your account for the first time.
- If you don’t like the results and want to reroll again, go to Menu → Player Info → Reset Data then repeat step 7.
- It takes about 15 minutes for each reroll. Assuming that your computer and internet connection is decent.
- Good luck and have fun!
Best Reroll Heroes
It’s best to reroll your The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross account after your first 24 draws:
- One draw from the first tutorial quests.
- 30 Gems bundle (11 draws).
- 2×1 draw.
You will want to get 2 SSR+ units from these pulls.
If you are super unlucky, you can erase your account progress to reroll draws again.
How to Rerolls 7DS Account
It’s actually very easy to do a reroll in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross.
Via the Settings menu of your account, you will see some options:
- Erase Progress: Remove all of the game data from your current account & start a fresh one.
- Export Progress: Creates a code that allows you to import the game progress on different devices.
- Import Progress: Import the exported game data on new devices.
- View Account Information: Check the detailed information of your account and link your account to Facebook/Game Center or Google Account.
Choose the Erase Progress option to reroll your account!
Best Starter Heroes in 7DS
During the tutorials, you will be given a guaranteed SSR Hero from this list. In order to understand the power of them easier, we have made a special ranking for the starter Heroes.
Arthur and Green Jericho, as well as Howzer, are definitely the best Heroes you want to pull out during the tutorial. If you are lucky enough to get either, congrats! He will help you a lot in various game modes in the future.
Green Meliodas is another great one for some hard Story Quests like Saving Elizabeth. Keep in mind that the power of Green Meliodas will drop by a lot after you complete the story quests.
For the SR heroes, the best ones you want to have are Green Gilthunder, Elizabeth, Green Gustaf, and Red Slader.
When I press ctrl+shift+h there comes the control tab but there is no settings tab
It does not realy work for me. It stops at the first fight :/
Anyone know a fix?
It’s still working well for me. Are you using the vertical game mode?
Guys I recommend you re-roll not for your starter but for your first draw! This is how I got escanor, summon once for merlin with free ticket and do the first 2 valenti draws.
Wow, you are super lucky! Thank you and congrats!
is this still working ?
Yes of course! Still working well!
The first few clicks at the top right completely miss the skip button and im in landscape
Sorry, the auto reroll only works for the portrait mode. Can you try again?
Nice tip dude! I got Green Meliodas, Escanor and green Elizabeth
Your best starter heroes are severely outdated. Green Jericho is almost a must for a reroll and Green Meliodas as a second. Green King at third since he’s the only choice of dps in Gray Demon.
Thank you. I forgot to update this one, doing it right now!
After a day of rerolls got two saves with 3 SSR heroes:
1. Red Arthur, red Ban, blue Ban
2. Green Elizabeth, Green King, Blue Gowther
Which pick is better? Or I’d rather try more?
The first one seems great!
If you have time, rolling doesn’t hurt!
Ended my rerolling session with Arthur, Escanor and Blue Slater ) Think that is not bad
That’s crazy! Enjoy man!
Thank you )
Your macro doesn’t work anymore, as the game is now forced to landscape mode, most of the hits boxes are broken
I will update the post accordingly. Thank you. For now, if you are using the Landscape mode, you can press Ctrl + Shift + H, go to the Settings tab then untick the “Play in landscape mode”!
I do figured that out, I just wanted you to know that the macro is working, but not in the new landscape mode ^^
But honestly, you should check the macro overall, maybe try to run a new account and see how it does
Hmmm did it work for you in portrait mode? I have just tested and it’s still working very well 🙁
No. It’s not working in portrait mode. Just tested it.
Problems starts on login screen, when popup message appears about tutorial and additional data downloading.
Hi, as mentioned above, it works after you reset your account the first time. Is this account new?
No. I’ve reseted it a couple by hands. Now tryed your macro ) Think problem is in timings. It’s lagging on my laptop )
Thanks buddy. I am re-testing it and will fix it accordingly!
Hi Picaboom. I have just checked and it’s working well here. I think it was due to internet speed or something.
I tested twice and it was working flawlessly!
Thank you a lot buddy!