If you are very new to The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, you are probably wondering what are the best ways to spend Diamonds or Gems in the game. In this quick guide, I’m going to show you the answer to this simple question!
How Should I Spend Diamonds in 7DS?
If you are a free-to-play player or a new player, you never want to waste Diamonds, the supreme currency of the game. If you are trying to carefully spend your Gems, I have some truthful tips here for you.
- Save at least 180 Diamonds because using 180 Diamonds always gives you a guaranteed SSR Hero (filling up the Draw Bonus SSR Gauge).
- Always spend your Diamonds on the first summon screen (a.k.a Banner) as this gives you the chance of getting new Heroes. New Heroes are usually very OP.
- You will unlock more Heroes while doing the game stories so saving is not a big issue.
- It’s totally okay to expand your inventory using Diamonds/Gems but only when needed. Always try to open Chests & Sell Gold Chests (remember to get the Gold selling bonus) to save get more space.
- It’s not recommended to expand your equipment inventory too much. Try to destroy the equipment you are not using or equip them on random Heroes to get more space.
Tip: You can rush Story to open more daily quests to get more Diamonds/Gems daily.
Good luck and have fun playing The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross!