Complete Stamina Guide for all new players who are finding it hard to manage the Stamina in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross.
Many new players think that Stamina is a big issue of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. However, If you follow this guide closely, I am sure that you can have a steady amount of stamina every day.
Stamina – Basic Information
- Doing battles in the game costs Stamina (some special modes require specific battle keys).
- The Stamina regenerates over time (30 Stamina per hour). To maximize the regen benefit, you want to be below the maximum threshold the whole time.
- Each dungeon, map, stage, battle requires a different amount of stamina. The harder the stage is, the more Stamina it requires.
- The amounts of player XP you earn after the battle equals to the amount of stamina used to play the battle.
- When your player’s rank increases, the stamina bar is fulfilled.
- Stamina Recovery Potions can be earned from various quests. You can also purchase it via the Coin Shop.
How to Restore Stamina?
There are 2 main ways to restore the lost Stamina:
- Getting Achievement Rewards.
- Using Stamina Potions: This is the last resort. You should only use the Stamina Potion when there isn’t any other stamina rewards to take.
Save all of your Stamina rewards and only take them when needed.
Stamina Management Tips
Here are some tips for new players. Avoid the mentioned mistakes at all cost and you will have more than enough Stamina to complete the early stage of the game with ease.
⭐ Whenever you get a new achievement that gives you Stamina, do not collect the rewards right away! It is recommended to save it until you are on very low at Stamina. If you collect the reward when you have high Stamina, you will exceed the maximum Stamina and this is very detrimental because
- You don’t have the stamina regeneration as you are having max Stamina. You will be basically missing out on the free Stamina which you could earn by simply taking a break! The regenerating rate is 30 per hour, Yes, you’ve heard it right, 30 /hour, which is pretty a lot compared to other games.
- You can’t gain the benefit from Stamina regen when you rank up.
⭐ Try to get to the position where you are very close to actually ranking up (like the screenshot below). Doing some side missions helps you achieve this with ease.
Now, do a stage that cost you the most Stamina (and you know that you can defeat it). You will level up and will be recovered at full Stamina.
⭐ Once you have used all of your Stamina and cannot do any other battles, this is when you want to use your SP Gold Dungeon keys, SP Dungeon Event Keys and PvP Keys. Basically all game modes that don’t require Stamina. SP Gold Dungeon battles give a lot of XP that can potentially rank you up at full Stamina.
⭐ Try to spend as much Stamina as possible before you literally close the game. Finishing event battles and just letting the gameplay automatically are two things I usually do.
⭐ At last, when you don’t have any other option, use your Stamina Potion.