The Boar Hat Tavern is the homepage of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. This is where you will see first every time you open the game and is the place where you collect the daily rewards, meet your characters, cook and do some other interesting activities.
How about having a good time with a variety of characters in the game?
Tavern Control Guide
You can move the main character by tapping or dragging.
If you drag lightly, the main character walks. If you do it far away, you can make the main character to run.
By moving the main character, you can see the speech bubbles and manipulate variously when you get close to the bar or the bulletin board.
- Hide Button: You can hide or show all the menu buttons.
- Player Name: You can check your player name.
- AP (Stamina): AP (Stamina) is a point to play stages and events. AP automatically recovers 1 every 2 minutes. You can recover AP with a Diamond by tapping the ‘+’ button.
You can also recover AP through the achievements and if your rank is up, AP fully recovers and its maximum amount increases.
- RANK: This is your current RANK.
You can rise your RANK with EXP upon battles.
Every time RANK is up, AP will be fully recovered and the maximum AP value and the maximum number of Friend increase.
- Owned Assets: Gold and Diamonds you are possessing now.
You can earn Gold and Diamonds by clearing stories and quests.
Gold is required to enhance, evolve, or purchase items at shops in the villages.
Diamond is required to recover AP or draw.
- Mailbox: A variety of rewards through the game is stored in the mailbox. What kind of present did you get today?
- Current Events: You can check the ongoing events. You can check the details by tapping the event banners.
- Account Sync: You can sync your account into Google Play, if you are using AOS, or Apple Game Center if you are using iOS.
- Quest Status: This shows your quests on the progress.
You can check quest information or move automatically.
With the slide bar on the bottom, you can extend or shorten the quest display by dragging it.
- Salvage Equipment: This menu is available after Diane joins the tavern.
You can move to the screen to salvage the equipment by tapping the button.
- Exchange Materials: This menu is available after King joins the tavern.
You can move to the screen to exchange materials by tapping the button.
- Cooking: You can move to the screen to cook a variety of cooking by tapping the button.
- Register Recipe / Calculate Sales: You can register a recipe or calculate sales by tapping the button.=
Tavern Activities in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
- Tavern Design: Design your tavern with a lot of decorative items.
- Ordering Food: Send Hawk a list of dishes you want to order and collect them after a certain amount of time.
- Cooking: Cook some dishes using cooking ingredients to boost your stats and reputation.
- Exchange Materials: Exchange your materials for other materials with higher/lower ranks.
- Salvage Equipment: Transform equipments into upgrade materials.
- Gifts: Give your Heroes their favorite gifts/dishes to increase their affinity level and unlock some hidden perks. Do this especially on their birthdays.
- Interact: Increase the affinity level of Meliodas by performing different tasks in the Tavern like serving ale, cleaning tables, etc.
- Many others!
Change Outfit at the Tavern
You can change the outfit of [The Seven Deadly Sins] members in the [Boar Hat] tavern.
1. Change Character Outfit
Get close to the character you want to change the outfit and tap the hanger icon. Then you can see the equipped outfit and the possessed outfits.
Tap the outfit and the change button, and then changing the outfit is complete!
※ You can change Meliodas’s outfit through the hanger on the next of the tavern entrance.
2. How Do You Get Character Outfit?
You can get the story outfits after complete some quests and stages
※ You cannot change into the outfits you bought from Sacred Treasure Shop.
Conversing in the Tavern
You can converse with the heroes visiting the [Boar Hat] tavern and increase Affection.
① The Tavern Visitor
After you clear the stages and the quests, the heroes start to visit the tavern and the villages. [The Seven Deadly Sins] members, Elizabeth, and Hawk always stay at the tavern.
12 tavern visitors appear randomly. You can earn Affection points by conversing with them.
SPECIAL GUEST Veronica, one of the tavern visitors, provide special buff with rewards.
[TIP] The number of the tavern visitor increase according to story progress.
② Choice Conversation
You can get Affection points through having a choice conversation with the visitors of the [Boar Hat] tavern.
Heroes provide 3 different choices and you can get more Affection points if you choose the right choice.
After finishing all the choice conversations, you can present gifts.
You can get Affection points if you present what the hero wants.
When you have the giftable items, the [Gift] button becomes enable.
If you don’t have the giftable items, you can move to the location to get them through the [Go Now] button.
Change Tavern Background Music
You can change the tavern Background Music via the Jukebox.
Select the BGM you want and tap the [APPLY] button and then the tavern BGM gets changed.
Play a variety of music for the tavern customers through Jukebox!
Eat Cooking at the Tavern
Through eating a dish, you can earn an effective buff for the battle and can raise the hero’s Affinity.
When you tap and sit on the chair in the [Boar Hat] tavern, you can select a dish among you have and eat a dish through tapping the [Eat] button.
When the dish buff is disappeared, you can automatically eat dishes until the dishes are gone through the [Auto Eat] button.
If you tap the [Auto Cancel] button when [Auto Eat] is activated, you don’t automatically eat the dishes anymore.
※ Only one cooking buff is applied at the same time, and the existing cooking buff disappears when the dish is consumed while the cooking buff is applied.
※ Applied cooking button can be checked from the [Buff] menu through the Rank button on the top center.
Tavern Visitor List
This is a list of guests who make a reservation to visit the [Boar Hat] tavern.
Please be nice to the visitors of the [Boar Hat] tavern because you can acquire Affection points, special buff, return presents.
① Visitor Information
Tap the button in the [Boar Hat] tavern to view the visitor list. 08:00~12:00, 12:00~16:00, 16:00~20:00, 20:00~00:00, total 4 guests visits a day.
Visitors are randomly decided. And visitors can visit in duplicate.
The visitor stays in the tavern until the next visitor appears.
[TIP] Depending on story progress, visiting heroes are increased.
② Change Guests
Through the [Change] button, you can change a guest randomly with a Diamond.
After reservation time is passed, the [Change] button gets disabled and you cannot change the guest.
③ Special Guest Veronica Buff
You can get the buff and rewards from SPECIAL GUEST Veronica.
If you present a gift through tapping the [Gift] button, You can acquire buff to increase 20% selling price in the limited time and reward.
If you have any questions regarding Tavern in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, kindly comment down below and let us know!
How do you visit a friend’s tavern?
Go to Settings > Friend List > Visit Friend’s Tavern!
I have a question. You said that Elizabeth and Hawk always stay in the tavern but for my game Elizabeth is not in my tavern. Instead of her it’s Gowther. Is there a reason for that?
You must finish that Story Chapter in order to get her back!