The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Tier List gives you a rough idea regarding the worst and best Heroes in the game.
Tier S contains the best heroes, while tier F contains the weakest heroes in 7DS.
Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Tier List
The Best Heroes in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Right Now?
Shared by DeadestTitan
This guide will give you all of the answers that you might be wondering while checking our The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Tier List above. If there is anything I don’t cover in this article, please comment down below and I will do my best to help you answer it.
In this section, I will talk about the pros/cons of each Hero in the game, their effects, counters, strategies and the best food for them. Sounds great?
- Great healing. However, he doesn’t recover HP to full. He only recovers a percentage of the missing HP.
- Great petrify: It stops the petrified units from attacking and casting/taking buffs/debuffs. Petrified units cannot be healed.
- Aim for petrifying a high-priority target before an enemy uses the ultimate healing skill (SSR/SR Elizabeth for example).
- If Brawler Ban snatches you and then you petrify him, the debuff Snatch will be removed immediately.
- His Ultimate is very strong but could be misleading for some players: It doesn’t ignore DEF. It only ignores the Resistance stat. For example, if a hero doesn’t have any Resistance stat, then this ultimate will not deal any extra damage.
- Green Ban starts with 30 Resistance so he will take more damage from the King’s Ultimate.
- The opponents will always focus on him first (lol)
- Jericho can counter him.
- He takes a lot of CC from the enemy team.
- Can achieve 100% crit after 7 skills.
- Ultimate deals x2 damage. Do not use her Ultimate on low HP unit…
For example, I see a lot of people focus on my Diane at the start and use Jericho’s ultimate on Diane when she is about 25% HP. That’s a bad move. Better to use it on my King and kill him with a single move then deal with the Diane later.
- Might not stick in the meta for long as she is kinda a one-trick pony and cannot do well in high PvP matches.
- Low HP. She is usually dead in turn 2.
- 2/3 of the PvP teams right now are resistant to Jericho.
- Free ticket to Champion 1, saving you tons of time and effort.
- Snatch is very useful.
- A well built Ban can take the entire enemy team to 50% HP by hitting Snatch into 2 Bronze AoE cards. Yes, it’s true!
- Can be put in any team. Solid card!
- You receive the lifesteal at last. For example, If you place a full counter and the enemy gets you to very low HP, the lifesteal can be able to negate all of the damage you received.
- There are many ways to counter him like cleansing Snatch, using Evasion food, petrifying, etc.
- His skills are AoE only, he might get hit hard by Kingbram.
- If he cannot Snatch, he won’t do much damage.
- She isn’t popular yet. Cannot find her in many meta teams.
- Most people don’t care about her while checking there The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Tier List.
- After 5 turns, her Unique = 1 free Bronze Gilthunder buff.
- Crazy combo of ultimate & passive stacking.
- 600% AoE damage when not buffed is crazy.
- People generally don’t pay attention to her attack seal. Target either Ban or Jericho after the enemies have used cleanses, etc.
- Her AoE attack can do serious damage at rank 2, about half of her Ultimate damage against the buffed units. Being coupled with Arthur’s silver buff, this can be super deadly.
- She could be a great bait since many people want to take her out first due to her passive. This saved my King tons of times.
- She gets some trouble maximizing her unique damage in the current meta (burst damage).
- Not versatile. Her main job is to deal damage only.
- She is Speed, meaning she takes more damage from Ban and Jericho, 2 biggest heroes in PvP right now.
- One of the best heroes in your first tutorial pull.
- Very versatile. He can do many other things rather than just dealing damage.
- Rank 2 buff is super nice. Rank 3 buff could help you win the game immediately.
- Immune to CC for 3 turns. Ban, Merlin, King, Helbram, etc cannot disable him.
- His Ultimate has Sever, increasing Ultimate crit chance to 100%, making him great versus Green heroes.
- Rank-2 Attack card prevents recovery skills from being activated (applies to King’s cleanse as well). You can easily stop the enemies from using heal or cleanse.
- Jack of all trades. Not best at anything.
- If you want only buffs, SR Gilthunder can do it better.
- If you want a strong Red hero, Merlin is better in the tier list.
- He is okay but just average.
- Great 4th position in your team.
- He can do tons of things for just a little price.
- 30% defense buff is not comparable. 10% Max HP recovery from Elizabeth is not great as this, at all.
- The buff is for all defense related stats, including Resistance, Crit Defense, Crit Resistance, etc.
- Great attack buff
- Not great damage.
- Not great ultimate.
- If the target doesn’t have a buff, you might not even bring down the lightning card.
- Very annoying taunt.
- He is a pain when your team has only single-target heroes, or when you want to focus on taking someone down.
- Ultimate can deal great damage vs buffed targets.
- Nice hair.
- Hmmm he is not the GR Gilthunder.
- It’s not recommended to use him unless you want to build a team around him.
- Her design tho…
- Freezes give you a snowball into a quick win.
- She is oppressive if ahead.
- Great damage and attack seals from Ultimate. If the targets don’t die, they cannot attack.
- Insane damage in Elite PvP.
- She doesn’t have her true form of design.
- She is simply a spicy version of Gustav
- If you are super unlucky and cannot get multiple freezes, you will be dead.
- He is just very good.
- He is funny.
- Great custumes.
- His sword name is funny.
- No cons for his price.
- Full Counter versus AoE skills.
- Great base damage. Can be great vs Blue units if he achieves crits.
- Great ultimate, not the best but a Stun is very nice against King so that he can’t heal.
- Crit when he’s at 20% HP and lower.
- There aren’t too many great Red units yet. He is one of the decent ones. You can see this in the 7DS Tier List above.
- If you have Ban or Jericho in your team, he is not needed.
- Starts the battle with extra gauges. When going second with buff, she can do serious works.
- Her ultimate gives 2 extra Ultimate gauges, which is nice in a rushing team.
- Rank-2 skills can cancel buffs.
- Healing isn’t based on missing HP. You can fully charge your HP.
- She doesn’t have the King’s Cleanse effect so you will face some hard time.
- Do not try to heal petrified allies
- Requires a specific playstyle to make the most of her ultimate.
Other Heroes in the Tier List
Not worth putting him in normal PvP. His damage is not worth it and his Unique passive skill is just decent.
If you face him in a battle, you can just ignore him and leave him as the last one standing then keep spamming the stickers on your opponent’s faces.
If you have the Green Ban, just use him instead. Otherwise, you can use him in your team for a while to be the annoyance to teams which are trying to build up a quick Ultimate on a Hero.
For example, someone who wants to rush Jericho Ultimate by switching cards, etc.
He is just okay.
His Unique can burst down the enemies if you go after your enemies in attack order and they haven’t focused their skills on a specific Hero in your team.
His first skill has a great chance of getting critical hits, but nothing else other than that.
His second skill is not great in the current metagame. Canceling stances is not that important in the current meta.
He is kinda below average. The attack is low and his debuff is decent in PvP. You could use him on King to prevent him from using skills. However, Merlin can do the same thing and be better at other jobs.
His Unique is just so sad.
She is interesting but there are still better choices. Better to just use the King as his Ultimate is a lot better. He also can petrify enemies.
Hopefully, you have gathered some great information in this The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Tier List page! Please comment If you have any questions!