Best Titan Conquest teams, strategies, and tips for you to beat the new event during the 7DS x AOT special collaboration!
Participate in the event to gain ‘Omni-Directional Mobility Device Fragments’ (based on rank, which is determined by the damage dealt to the Colossal Titan). These Fragments can be used to exchange for various rewards.
To play, you need to use Titan Reports (farmable from Fort Solgres, Boss Battles, and Death Match, limit 50 a day).
Players defeat the boss using a maximum of 4 Heroes. The battle will be carried out by 4 players who will proceed individually.
What is the Titan Conquest Mode?
‘Titan Conquest’ is a mode in which you have to defeat the titan in a sort of race in which 4 players (all in the party) trying take the highest place.
However, the Colossal Titan is a rather easy mode, even if it has very high HP statistics, even if with low attack and defense.
- The Colossal Titan will be immune to the effects of stun, freeze, and petrify;
- It is divided into three phases and will turn into one based on the damage you can deal. Remove buffs, block Ultimates, and some attacks for 2 turns and debuff the attack, amuse the attack (be careful that if you cannot remove the buff you will need to have a healer or defeat you) and it will have a very high resistance to the critic.
- If you die, you can quit or wait for your companions to finish the colossal and take rewards despite being few.
- Rewards go by ranking and damage dealt.
- When colossing fills the red bar, it blocks the effect of passive.
Recommended Heroes for Titan Conquest:
- Eren: Quickly turn him into Titan form and deal as much damage as possible (even better if using the Ultimate Titan form).
- Levi: Build him with a set of critical chances.
- Arthur: Applies his buff after Eren transforms, thus maintaining his amplify damage.
- Elizabeth: restore team members’ HP
Best Titan Conquest Teams:
Strategy for Titan Conquest
- The boss lasts for a maximum of 10 minutes (ex), 15 minutes (hard), 20 minutes (normal) and you will have to shoot it before time runs out.
- The damage will be added up between all players at the end of each turn. You have to try to spam ultimates, counter (for those who use Green Meliodas) and attacks that remove gauges (if you use the appropriate characters) so as not to have the ultimates debuff blocked (the cure of Green Elizabeth at 2, for those who do not know it removes the debuff including this).
- In addition to the normal attacks, try to put more Ignite with Escanor before pulling the ultimates (damage increased by 10% for each buff).
- AOT Team takes less damage, deals more damage, and with Amplify damage increasing the damage by 100%.
Guide by stevemaster478
Cool, thanks for the guide! Still struggling to pass 500k dmg with a 100k team.
One question, does blue melio work (15% remaining HP per turn is HUGE)? Have it at SSR n wondering if its worth levelling.
Blue Meliodas is a character best suited to do AoE, he would hardly be able to do damage if not with the Ultimate.
But it could be interesting for the boss who just came out (Hawk Boss)!
But he does 15% dmg per turn… if boss can be debuffed, bosses with huge hp can get lots of dmg from this, no?
If you see it this way (even correctly I must say) then yes, you are right. It can also be used against the Colossal Titan, however more for the Ultimate move and its debuff.